Dorothy Croft Trust
for Young Musicians
Sponsoring a concert gives your business a unique opportunity to show its support for the arts, and to entertain and reward clients and staff. An invitation to a concert may appeal to those who would not be interested in, for example, an invitation to a sporting event.
The generosity of concert sponsors helps us to cover some of the production costs in presenting talented young musicians to audiences, giving them a platform to perform important works and develop the essential skills to engage and inspire audiences.
As a concert sponsor you will receive:
• recognition of your company as the major sponsor of the concert (or as part of the official title)
• prominent signage at the venue and pre-reception
• name and logo featuring prominently on all advertising and other forms of promotion e.g. posters, banner ads
• recognition in concert press release
• sponsors' page on our website and in concert programmes
• ads promoting your business on our website
• concert tickets (10 tickets, located together in prime seats)
• complimentary refreshments for your VIPs
• group photo with the artist(s) post-concert
• special on-stage mention prior to concert
• post-concert VIP reception access
• exclusivity can be negotiated
• individually tailored promotional opportunities to fit your business needs
If your business would like to sponsor any of the 2013 scheduled concerts the Director of the Trust would be delighted to talk to you.
Please contact us if you are interested in becoming a Corporate Sponsor.
© Dorothy Croft Trust 2012 All Rights Reserved
Registered Charity No: 1141137
OF THE DOROTHY CROFT TRUST
NEED HELP ?
Call us on 0208 992 2092
Individual or private sponsors make an incredible difference to the work of the Trust. Some prefer to remain anonymous and we are always careful to respect this. Others simply want to dedicate a concert to the memory of a special friend or loved one and we are delighted to honour that person in the official title of the concert, with additional recognition in the programme and on the Trust’s website.
Private sponsorships are always bespoke, so if you would like to sponsor a concert in 2013 the Director of the Trust would be delighted to talk to you, please contact us here.
Site created by Lucidity London